We helped make Nicole S’s 21st birthday party such a blast that Sonia her Mom hired us the very next day for another relative’s Graduation Party nearby. We setup in their beautiful back-yard with glitzy backdrop and red carpet and had everything ready well before the guest of honor arrived at her Best Local Photo Booth. If you’re not early you’re late….right? See more pix here…
Here’s what they had to say about her surprise Photo Booth…
“They were by far the best I have ever worked with and recommend to all. Chola was always in communication about the party giving the best suggestions/ideas .. and wow the Pictures were great .. thank you both again .. can’t wait for my next party to have you guys there.”
Sonia S. @ Burbank
“Many thanks for the great review Sonia…..we really enjoyed doing two Photobooth days back to back for you at your Burbank location and then at your cool property in The Hollywood Hills. Great crowd, great vibe and everyone was just so FAB!!”
There’s something special about a local photo booth. Maybe it’s the personal touch that comes from working with a small business, or the fact that they really get to know their customers. Whatever the reason, there’s no denying that local photo booths have a lot to offer. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider using a local photo booth for your next event:
1. They’re usually more caring than national brands.
2. They have a more personal touch, and they really get to know their customers.
3. A Best Local Photo Booth can often be more flexible in terms of scheduling and accommodating special requests.
4. They often have a wide variety of props and backdrops to choose from.
5. They typically use high-quality equipment that produces great results.
So if you’re looking for a great photo booth experience, be sure to check out your local option!