LENSOLOGY PHOTOBOOTH supplied our best Fort Lauderdale Corporate Photobooth to Permit Advisors for their annual corporate holiday party. We LOVE The Holidays, and can’t wait for Halloween, Christmas and all the others to come around again and again!
Our cozy ‘White Christmas’ fireside backdrop got temperatures rising during the December evening on a local restaurant outdoor patio, as guests got themselves photographed again and again. Big shout to Maria K for having us and having fun with us!!
LENSOLOGY PHOTOBOOTH is Fort Lauderdale’s most trusted Photo Booth company. Local to Fort Lauderdale we provide professional services including Fort Lauderdale Corporate Photo Booth and beyond!
We are professional photographers who also run LENSOLOGY-PHOTO-VIDEO-MEDIA, South Florida’s top photography and videography company!
A Fort Lauderdale Corporate Photobooth can be a great marketing tool. It provides a fun, interactive way for customers to engage with your brand. Plus, it gives you an opportunity to collect customer data and generate leads. Here are some tips for making the most of your corporate photo booth:
1. Use it as an opportunity to collect customer data. Include a sign-up sheet or contact form at the photo booth so that you can capture customer information. You can then use this data to follow up with customers later.
2. Use branded props and backdrops. custom props and backdrops are a great way to reinforce your brand identity at the photo booth. Be sure to use colorful and eye-catching designs that will stand out in photos.
3. Offer discounts and prizes. Offering discounts or prizes is a great way to incentivize customers to use the photo booth. You can offer discounts on products or services, or you can give away free products or coupons.
4. Promote the photo booth on social media. Be sure to promote the photo booth on your company’s social media channels in the weeks leading up to the event. Use hashtags and creative visuals to generate excitement about the photo booth.
5. Follow up with customers after the event. After the event, be sure to send each customer a copy of their photo from the photo booth along with information about your company. This is a great way to keep your brand top-of-mind with customers long after they’ve left the event.